As the FinOps Lead in Bank of Georgia, you will work with our IT, Finance, Procurement teams and business units. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for financial and technology management in a cloud environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
· Responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the cloud optimization practice and make recommendations on reserved capacity strategy, utilization optimization opportunities, product architectural recommendations to promote cost savings, and discounts for optimization.
· Collaborate with technical, procurement and finance teams to evolve FinOps strategy across the organization.
· Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to onboard them onto the FinOps tools and processes established by FinOps cross-functional team.
· Engineer and develop FinOps tooling to provide stakeholders with real time insights in their Public Cloud consumption.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to accurately attribute Public Cloud costs to owning business functions, enabling them to develop greater cost understanding and forecasts.
· Coach and mentor other FinOps team members, collaborate on developmental activities.
· Collaborate with technology teams to incorporate cost management best practices into cloud platforms via tagging, alerting and configurations that supports financial monitoring of cloud platforms. Help define, implement, maintain, and automatically remediate tagging standards for AWS, Azure, Oracle OCI
· Create and oversee a cloud billing dashboard to track, manage and optimize cloud costs and Reserved Instance purchases.
· Perform consumption analysis to define and execute reserved instances and savings plans.
· Develop opportunities to optimize costs and operational improvement with key infrastructure and service providers.
· Define cloud cost performance KPIs and track against agreed KPIs on a regular basis.
What you’ll need to have:
· Knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with experience implementing best practices or suggested improvements
· Knowledge of app & data architectures and cloud native patterns for development, etc.
· Experience presenting technical ideas in business-friendly language.
· Experience in driving deep architectural discussions to help teams ensure they are making the most cost-efficient cloud usage choices.
· Working knowledge of Public Cloud pricing models for AWS, Azure and Oracle OCI and optimization solutions such as Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
· Practical experience of FinOps tools
· A good understanding of FinOps principles, and cost chargeback and showback
· Experience of building and maturing FinOps within an enterprise organization
· Knowledge of forecasts and financial or accounting principles
· FinOps Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
· Ability to clearly explain technical concepts to different audiences.
· Experience with capacity forecasting, cloud cost optimization techniques, financial reporting, and workflow management in a large service operations environment. Familiarity with monitoring and reporting tools/APIs.
· Demonstrated skills in working across multi-functional teams to bring increased business value through seeing the bigger picture, collaboration, and alignment of diverse needs.
· Good understanding of billing on cloud platforms (incl. impact of usage patterns on TCO).
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, finance, or relevant field.
· 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
What we offer:
· Interesting and challenging job.
· Teamwork with highly talented people.
· Competitive base salary, performance bonus and social package.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now” Deadline is November 30, 2023.