JSC Bank of Georgia is announcing a vacancy for the position of Corporate Banker in Corporate Banking Department.
The role is expected to acquire, retain, and expand relationships with the customers by profitably identifying and meeting their needs.
· Recommending product solutions that are appropriate for the customer to consider and accept.
· Grow revenue by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships;
· Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service;
· Provide active feedback to seniors on process, operations, risks etc., and make recommendation about effective changes
· Manage and regularly monitor portfolio status (monitoring, managing overdue loans, turnover and balance);
· Provide financial advice to customers and sell appropriate bank products and services;
· Identify and successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities and make appropriate referrals;
· Keep abreast of external factors influencing international/local business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements;
· Coach, inspire and motivate junior colleagues to ensure a seamless relationship management service is delivered.
Education: Min. BBA Degree in Finances/Economics/Banking/Business Administration;
Working experience: Solid working experience in managing commercial relationships (in credits/corporate sales) in a leading financial institution;
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Financial accounting and analyze Credit risks assessment;
· Thoroughly understanding of credit policies, loan product policies;
· General principles of business activities;
· Basic marketing and perfect business communication skills;
· Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues;
· Solid computer skills; proficiency in the use of office software products (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and in the compilation of statistical data;
· Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions;
· Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effective in English, knowledge of Russian is also preferred;
· Strong customer orientation, negotiation, excellent sales skills;
· Able to analyze and draw conclusion;
· Excellent time-management skills, task oriented with attention to detail and strong ability to meet time sensitive deadlines;
· High personal standards of honesty and integrity;
· Be passionate, energetic, smart, flexible, proactive, self-driven, communicative, analytic, willing to work extended hours when required and willing to learn more.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV and submit by clicking “apply for position now”